- Coordinate with overseas suppliers for general purchasing.
- Follow up and dealing with shipments.
- Negotiate for benefits/advantages of the company.
- Build up and maintain a long-term relationship with
- Review import documents such as B/L, Performa Invoice,
and Packing List.
- Contact and Coordinate with shipping companies.
1.Good command in English. (Able to command in Chinese Mandarin will be specially considered).
2.Able to communicate with overseas suppliers both via phone and email.
3.Has good coordination and follow-up skills.
4.Proficiency in computer programs such as MS Office, Outlook.
5.Ages 22-35 years.